Christ Church of Livingston County meets on Sunday mornings, 10:00 am, at Creekside Elementary, 3480 East St., Hartland, MI.
HOW WE WORSHIP
Worship is at the heart of Christian life. Just as He makes the sun to rise day after day, God gathers His body week after week and binds us together, forgiving our sins, renewing covenant with us, and sending us out into the world to live in light of that covenant. God graciously tells us in His Word how we are to come to Him.
- Call to Worship: God calls us into His presence; we respond in prayer and singing.
- Cleansing: We cannot enter His presence without confessing our sins, and He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).
- Consecration: God equips & prepares His people with His Word.
- Communion: God feeds us, renewing our strength.
- Commissioning: God blesses us and sends us out, refreshed and strengthened to love Him and serve others in His name throughout the rest of the week.