We are live streaming our Lord's Day worship service
each Sunday morning, at 10:00 a.m.
Go to the event page to take part!
Christ Church of Livingston County (CCLC) is a family of believers in Jesus Christ.
His death and resurrection bring us new life and God's favor,
We invite you to explore the grace and truth of the Lord Jesus Christ with us!
Who are we?
We are a Christian church, evangelical in faith, seeking to make and to be disciples of Jesus Christ
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God, revealing our creation, fall, and redemption
- Our preaching explains every word of Scripture and applies it to our lives
- The ancient Church best summarized our faith in the Apostles’ and the Nicene Creeds
We are a Reformed church, covenantal in theology and practice
- We read the Bible as the Reformers of the 16th century did (Heidelberg, Westminster)
- We include our children in baptism and weekly communion
We are a family-affirming church, reinforcing Biblical family authority
- We affirm Biblical roles of manhood and womanhood
- We worship together as families, without a children’s program during worship
- We encourage little ones to attend worship
We are a liturgical church, with a traditional style of worship
- We confess our sins to God
- We sing hymns and Psalms from a hymnbook
- We worship God reverently and joyfully
We seek to:
- Equip God’s people for works of ministry
- Build up God’s people to obtain full maturity in Christ
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Livingston County and around the world
- Pursue and maintain the unity of the Church in the Faith
We meet at:
All Saints Wedding Chapel
114 S. Walnut
Howell, MI 48843
Sundays, 10 a.m.