We believe in the one true God of the Bible, who for us and for our salvation sent His incarnate Son to suffer, die, and rise on the third day. We believe that this ought to change not just what we believe on paper, but the way in which we live every moment of our lives.
We believe Jesus:
- came from heaven as our Savior
- bore the heavy penalty of man's sin on the cross
- was raised from the dead to demonstrate His victory over sin and death
- lives and reigns now in heaven at His Father's throne
- calls everyone into His kingdom, by believing in Him and turning away from our sins
We are a Protestant church and a member of the Communion of Reformed Evangelical Churches.
We are a part of the Tyndale Presbytery.
Feel free to download our Doctrinal Standards and Church Constitution in a printer-friendly format.